Listen to Diplo on iHeartRadio
Super producer Diplo may have the most interesting rider of all time. The New York Post got a hold of Diplo's demands for his December 30th concert at New York's Pier 94, and they include:
- One gorilla (Silverback is preferred, an orangutan is also acceptable.)
- One Malawi orphan
- One parrot that is trained to say [Diplo’s] name
- One arranged marriage
- One dart board (with Nicolas Cage’s face on it)
- One violin player (to play while we eat our cheese plate)
- The third season of Lost (on VHS tapes)
- One 1983 Yak Face Star Wars: Return of the Jedi action figure (new in package)
So what can we deduce about Diplo from this intriguing list of requests? He likes animals, he's philanthropic, he likes to hear his own name, he likes to keep it classy, he is not a Nicholas Cage fan, he appreciates older technology, and is a Star Wars fan.
We're not sure what he plans to do with all of these things in one room but it sounds like he's set to have a great time in New York at the end of the month.
Photo Credit Getty Images